Changing Personal Info On Your Report

by | Aug 29, 2022 | Uncategorized | 2 comments

Changing Personal Info On Your Report

To make changes to your Name, Date of Birth or Social Security Number (SSN) you’ll need to provide the credit reporting agencies valid supporting documentation that shows the updated information. Examples include:

  • Copy of your driver’s license
  • Copy of your birth certificate
  • Copy of your Social Security card
  • A court order
  • Proof of Address – Mail Received

You can mail the necessary documents to:

P.O. Box 105139
Atlanta, GA 30348-5139

P.O. Box 2002
Allen, TX 75013

P.O. Box 2000
Chester, PA 19016

To Get copy of your credit report please go to:

Contact us at 800-518-1077 Option 4